Saturday, February 23, 2008

Victory Mandate In 2008

God has given us a word for 2008 and it is "Victory". We are believing God for great and mighty victories in 2008. He has already started doing some wonderful things. We have been blessed with several new families at the beginning of the year. And they all are a wonderful blessing to our family here at Freedom.

I must confess I took a too much of a rest from posting on my blog, but I am going to do better this year. We are so excited about What God is doing here at Freedom Life! God has a wonderful year ahead for us and I for one am so excited about what He is going to do!

The fellowship hall is undergoing a major renovation as it is being transformed into "Treasure Cove" which is our Children's ministry name. The children are going to have a wonderful kid friendly room to call home. My office has been moved and the new office is absolutely wonderful! It looks like very inviting and warm. I know this only the beginning of what God has planned for us this year. Look for more news coming soon!

No comments: