Thursday, December 7, 2006

New Blog

This is an attempt to try to make our blogging a better experience. So, I have tried to make this easier for you to make comments and for me to enter my blogs. So feel free to comment and let's see how this new one works.

Blogging is the new craze in the cyberworld. In my humble opinion, blogging is nothing more than journaling on the computer. I myself have not been blogging for very long, but I have started to enjoy it. Of course, I enjoy writing. Remember to post your comments and let me know what you think of this new program.

To post on this blog, simply click on comments and follow the directions. Your comments will not appear immediately. I have set the posts to come to me first to view as a safety precaution. Lets have fun blogging.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Pastor Steven,

We really enjoyed Sunday night at church. My family was very blessed from your message and the church members showed so much love toward us. You have a great body of believers.

My daughter was very blessed from your daughter Cassie and her friends, she felt like she was very welcomed there.

We have been in Tulsa Area for 3 years. We have been to all the big churches like Victory,Rhema,Church on the Move,Grace Fellowship, Greenwood Christian Center, Owasso First Assembly of God, WOC

Many times we searched for a Church of God, and asked many Christians I had came in contact with "Where is a Church of God"? Since I could not find any we looked for Spirit filled churches. We also went to some small churches.

The Church where we came from in Tennessee was called Covenant Life (church of God out of Cleveland, TN)in Lake City,TN, had about 700 in attendance and some people had to stand up. They are now building a bigger church that seats 2,500.

I love my Pastor Tony and the church we attended for 9 years, we still e-mail each other once in awhile. I miss him and the church family there.

My kids after going to your church said it felt more like Covenant Life, our home church than anywhere we have been to since, and said "Please Daddy let us stay."

I asked if you would rather be there than any of the bigger churches? They said yes!! My daughter said that she wants to be there as it grows into a big church.

My son said as you were preaching it reminded him of pastor Tony.

When we started out Sunday morning we went to another Church of God that morning, it was nice but I knew my family just did not feel that was our church.

Then we went to your church that night. Your family welcomed us right away though we were strangers, embraced us as family, though we had needs, you accommodated them, though we were different, we were loved with the love of Christ anyway.

We knew the presence of the Holy Spirit was there as Jesus arms wrapped around us through His family.

Thank You and your family of believers.
May God greatly bless you and your family
Love
Jimmy, Dee , Amber & Cody Carini